Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, March 1, 2013

February '13 Review

Another Month full of fail just ended for me :(
Played 100% NL25 FR (incl. some zoom) at February but still no way to win a f**** buck.
No need to post the graph, just hurts my eyes and my mind too much ....


113,200 Hands 
7656,44 VPP

-451 $ at t3h Tables 
+ 429 $  FPP Value
+ 76$  Stellar-Rewards

-------------------------------

+ 54$  ( lol)




Some hope while playing the first Session of March :

800 bb Pot vs Fish and best Hand wins ^^
(this year mostly feels like flipping when i get in preflop with AA)


5 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your runbad strech. Hopefully it turns around for u. At least you coolered me a coople of times leaving me almost drawing dead preflop, in spots where I was trying to get the money in with QQ and AK vs 30% 3bet happy whales and u got to put in the last bet after I commited myself...lol. Not many regs managed that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya i remember ;)
    But that Hand was really weird! I or utg - whale did a small 3bet and u cold4bet like 36bb (way too big imo), then it was my turn but my internet crashed and i couldnt do anything (had to reset router...)!
    Nearly timed out but managed to get back like 2-3 secs before my AA gets folded ^^
    Finally i won vs ur AK ! (lost that day alrd. twice AA vs AK pre ai :-( )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think my 4bet sizing vs whales is pretty optimal. I mean if I open shove and they call me their entire range I am happywith the result. They have so mutch air that I want to get as mutch money as possible in the middle. Yeah... Vs me u where definetly in a dream spot twice, both time getting 3bet by wheles and having me 4bet try to ghet the money in. The first time was your AA vs my and the whales QQ and QQ very deep at 50NL...lol...

    ReplyDelete
  4. How are this results possible, down at NL25? cmon...

    My young Padawan PatrickStoia is 5bb+ winningplayer since begin this year.

    the air is going thin with ur stats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. teach ur padawan about variance! i play 99% same stats as i did last year at nl25 when i had >4,5bb/100
    (~500k hands) now i run 200k hands BE...
    this month back to around 4bb/100 ;)

    ReplyDelete