Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sundays...

Reviewed my database a bit and found out that playing on sundays is ofcourse +EV (theoretical , tons of fishes ^^ ) but practical i had my biggest losingsessions playing on sundays, running bad and try to chase losses in 10+ hours sessions...

Tables are soooo gooood, never quit until BE ;-)













Last sunday was such a day, ruined my winrate for the month pretty much :(



Already chased it all back throuhout the week but the winrate fallen to ~ 3,2bb/100.


Today i only played a short session an ran pretty well, including this funny Hand vs the table whale:




Not easy to get max payout with flopped quads, this time it worked !




1 comment:

  1. same here...I use to take the day off on sunday after looking at my HM1-results for the last year: so far sounday was the only day on which I overall lost money! But sometimes I can't help myself cause tables seem so soft - and play - results still the same... funny thing.

    ReplyDelete