Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, February 15, 2013

Still alife and clickin!

Not really motivated to update the blog while im struggling again this month (even at NL25 :facepalm: )
But step by step im getting back to play my A-Game (wasnt easy past weeks with all that shit going on at the tables...)
Small success ,finished two winningsession in a row for the first time this month (and maybe for the year) today!
Still 16 Buy-ins down but if i keep playing A-Game and manage to run a bit better at least, should be possible to chase it till the end of the month!




Reminder for Saturday (tomorrow) to all Supernova+ VIPs  (and me ofcourse ^^ )

Dont forget to register at the 1 Mio. quarterly Freeroll! starting at 14:00 ET !




gl :)

3 comments:

  1. not ITM - busto with my last 7bb with 77<AK
    gg

    ReplyDelete
  2. heya, just discovered your blog on 2p2. had to check it out as soon as I saw your dennis avatar! :D I'm from germany as well, just started getting into poker again a week ago and looking to improve my game (currently 2-3tabling 2NL on stars)! I'm finding your blog pretty interesting and will follow it from now on. good luck for the rest of the month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ty very much!
    Motivation to post more will return after my sick downer hopefully comes to an end soon...

    gl to u too, NL2 should be pretty easy! play tight and valuebet the s...t out of the fishes ;)

    ReplyDelete