Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, December 1, 2012

1st Post + November Review

Hello and Welcome to my new Blog !

First of all i want to say sorry for my bad english (not my native language ^^, im from Germany ) ...

For some  reasons (poker and $$$...) i dont want to publish my real name and home of living
(maybe later).
But this is not my first internet Blog and i already played (lots of) poker for a couple of years now
mostly on Pokerstars!
I never was one of the bigger winners there, but managed it year by year to reach/hold  the  Supernova-Status + some small winrates on the stakes i played.

Although i played quite a lot of Hands nearly every month, i do not poker for a living!
I saved nearly all of my winnings so far (spend only few k$ for new homecinema, parties and moving into new flat with my girlfriend) and could easily play 1$-2$ / 2$-4$ NLHE with this roll...
But with great leaks of my Mindset, tiltproblems, moneyscareness and of course leaks in my game ( im a  f####n NIT ^^ ) i "forced" my self to cashout and restart at the begining of 2012 at the 10c-25c (NL25) NLHE FullRing tables!

I fixed some of this leaks and performed quite well at NL25 so far, considering im still a Nit ^^
Graph:


A few NL50 shots, between febr-april, went (terribly) wrong, so i decided to win at least 100 stacks (without Rakeback) for NL50 (= 5k$)!
Finally done in the first half of November i completly moved up to NL50 and finished the month in the "green".

Graph (Nov `12) 

The jump in the rakeback-line comes from a Milestone-Hand i binked at a NL50 table few days ago, when Pokerstars was celebrating the 90th Billion Hand until Sunday with the last 300 mio. Hands,  each million Hand given a price for the amount of playerpoints (vpp`s) collected in the past 50 Hands at the certain table. The Winner gets then the pricemoney doubled!

Unfortunately it wasnt me :-(
Lost with a turned Set against a rivered flush... fml

So far so good,
in one hour its nearly 6 am here and the new poker-month (December) finally starts for us :-)

Goals for December (so far):

- 70k Hands NL50 FR
~ 7k vpps
> 2.5bb/100 winrate
- less trashtalk at tablechat ^^
- sign me in a new gym after my knee is finally cured

gl & gg

7 comments:

  1. hey. Good luck in 2013 on achieving your goals. Could you post picture that are a bit bigger? (I can't see the numbers in them...:( ). Thank you and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tried this, few times doesnt worked :(
      Original size is bigger !
      I upload it here at the blog and use the "picture" feature, the result u can see (or not ^^ )
      try to fix this

      Delete
    2. Done, rezising finally works...

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Do you still also play on party poker? I also played with you there at one point. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Na was only a few weeks, that PP-software and esp. the serverproblems tilted me too much ^^
    Stars is (da)nuuutz -.-

    ReplyDelete