Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, November 1, 2013

October '13 Review

Really busy (poker)month just ended for me!
The best thing first; im finally back and made my first 4 digit month (pre Rakeback) playing only NL25 this Year!
The first two weeks were "business as usual"...
Running bad, only Setups/cooler spots followed by some bad poker ^^
But after the 13th i found back into my rythm and had no more losingsession for the rest of the month!Some rungood at the end always helps and is welcome at any time ;-)

My goal was to hit 10k Vpps for October, it was close but i missed it due to some reallife stuff at the end.

Numbers:

  • 144,077 Hands (NL25 $/€  -  96% FR)
  • 9,658 VPPs
 + 1,018.42$ @ the tables
 + 540.85$ VPP value
 + 96$ Stellars

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

= + 1,655.27$




Still 20,25k VPP to go for the last two month, means ~ 300k Hands left at NL25!

gogogo


5 comments:

  1. well done..... Hopefuly november will also be great for you....gl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should take another shot at 100NL FR zoom...its relatively easy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nice joke ;-)
      u only want my money i guess ?

      Delete
    2. Why not get some coaching? I'm sure you will be able to move up after like 10 hours of coaching.

      Delete